What Are Do’s and Don’ts While Travelling In A Bus?
There used to be a time when people used to travel in plain buses with no air-conditioning and less than a handful of other travellers.
It was a great experience and was an affordable way to accommodate for all citizens. Today, with the competition among companies, the prices have increased and the amenities have improved.
Now, if you are travelling in a bus, you can now have your own personal TV, a separate cabin and have someone else to share the bus with you. There are so many other things you can do.
One of the challenges faced while travelling by bus is to keep yourself well organised and lose nothing either in the bus or in the pocked.
Being organised helps you to save journey time, avoid hassle and travelling stress. So, keep reading as we try to answer the asked questions for you.
What are Do’s while Travelling in a bus
As the bus starts to move, the lights on the dashboard dim and the overhead speakers start to crackle into life. This is a good trip time to do a little research on the bus you’re about to get on.
Travelling is a pleasure when you have the right stuff. We understand that when there is tight time to cram in all the stuff; you need to worry about sorting out the various stuffs you need, and to make sure that all the stuffs are secure and safe.
Travelling can be fun, but it doesn’t have to be a struggle. There are a lot of things to do on a bus that aren’t so easy to do, and this is where planning becomes a necessity.
This is a guide to help you, so you can have more fun with your trip and not suffer from boredom or frustration.
- If you are on a bus, you should always keep your phone in your pocket and a book in your bag.
- You should keep your belongings close to your body, especially valuable items.
- Always check the scheduled time.
- Sleeping, sitting, standing, eating and even playing games on your phones.
- Do take pictures of any unique features of the bus/stations. Do document the route of the bus.
- Put your headphones, listen to music and make a playlist of your favourite songs.
- You can always have your favourite books with you.
- You can watch a movie, update your Facebook status, or even charge your phone.
- Relax while looking at the view outside the bus.
What are Don’ts while travelling in a bus
With travelling in a bus is a very common thing for many of us. We can’t avoid it. But it’s very easy to do. We have to follow some rules while travelling in the bus.
It will be alright if you have your own bus travel guide in your hand. But it’s better if you have a bus travel guide book. So you can learn the things you need to do while travelling in a bus.
Travelling in a bus is a great way to get around if you are planning to visit places within a short distance.
As you travel from one place to another, there are a few things you should never do:
- First, we have to leave our mobile phones under the seats.
- And we have to be careful while boarding a bus. Don’t get inside if there are a variety of people who look like they are going to fight or they are drunk.
- Don’t stand up once you get on and don’t stand up while the bus time is in motion.
- Don’t stand up during the breaks and don’t keep your hand on the handle bars.
- Don’t bring your luggage into the toilet cubicle while on the bus. This may seem like a small thing, but it can have unavoidable consequences, which you may wish to avoid.
- Don’t block anyone else while boarding. Remember, you are sharing a small space with the other millions of people on the bus.
- Don’t leave valuables in plain sight. Don’t leave your luggage on the bus because it is very dangerous.
- Don’t forget to bring a water bottle.
Travelling in a bus can be quite boring. But there are ways to spice up the journey. While you are travelling, you can have some fun and make the journey times more interesting and safe with extra precautions.
You don’t have to worry about anything when you’re travelling in a bus. Just enjoy yourself!